Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

When Dory meets Nemo

Before going to bed.
I feel like writing one more post. 
It is a gratitude post. 
For the one and only Nemo in my life. 

I met Nemo during Rinjani’s expedition. 
I still remember the eyes of her looking at me for the first time. 
I didn’t know her existence until we met at the airport. 
Alhamdulillah, with that situation, I have no expectation on her for the first time I saw her. 
So, zero monologue done at that time except for the eyes part. 🙈

There were so many memories that we’ve shared during the expedition. 
I am relieved to have her during the expedition. 
Because before the trip,  I was so anxious thinking of not having partner. 
Allah has made a perfect plan for us. 

We just know each other during that trip,
however I felt like I knew her for long time before this.
I learned so many things about her,
She had taught me so many things about life,
She sticks with me through thick and thin and,
I feel like having a protective sister during the trip. 

Her warm heart has touched mine. 
Until I feel I wanna be her family. 
Until I want her to be safe wherever she goes,
Until I include her in my dua after my daily prayers,
Until I prayed to have her too in Jannah together with my family. 

She is like a ‘home’ for me. 
A cosy home with no judgement. 
A cosy home that I will always looking forward when I am lost. 

However, good things in dunya are like rainbow. 
It comes out for a while after the rains. 
Although it is hard to digest what is really happening,
I pray to Allah, to ease our hearts. 

One thing that I really wanna do now if I met her,
Is to hug her and drain all the bad things that happened between us. 

And may our path crossed again,
For,
She is my forever Nemo.
And I will be her forever Dory. 

Dear Nemo,
I love you lillahi Ta’ala. 
May Allah bless the love that have had in our hearts.

I am Dory, but that’s not what made me forget about her. 

Missing Nemo,
Dory


0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...