Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Weapons

Do you believe in dua’?
For me, I do.

During my secondary school,
My ustazah always said that,
‘Doa itu senjata’.

Up until now,
I still hold to that words.
‘Senjata’ or ‘weapon’.

When we are getting older,
More challenges we will face.
Just like examination in schools,
Our life is the same too.

Every level of life,
Demands our new level of hard work.

I’m a girl who has so many dreams,
I will make dua’ on every wishes,.
I will visualise it before I sleep if I cannot sleep.

Sometimes, when things go wrong,
I try to fix it,
I will make dua’ even harder,
And try my very best to be positive about it.

And yes, it really needs hard work,
When you have to always husnudzon with your Creator,
To always think positive,
When your dua’ is not being answered as what you want.

Life is a process.
You make dua’,
You get it, because it is meant for you.
You don’t get it, because it is also meant for you.
The things are destined to be yours,
Will eventually come to you.
But the process will require a big chunk of patience and redha.

Life is so magical.
Allah is Ar Rahman and Ar Rahim.
He give problems,
He give the way how to solve the problem too,
The weapon, dua’.

With the weapon,
We should learn how to use it,
How to manage it.

My self reflection,
Despite of my family,
Bintulu is one of my dua’,
Nemo is also one of my dua’,
After years of grieving.

And now,
I am facing new challenge,
By physically and mentally,
Where I need to use the ‘weapons’,
In every minute and every second.
With yaqeen insyaAllah.

X,
Annaqia

0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...