Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Moving On

There is no randomness and no coincidences in our life.
I try to rationalize the phrases from time to time.

Why do we need to meet new people,
when in the of the day we will surely leave each other.

I am really bad at moving on or letting go.
Because attachment is not really  a burden for me.
I would rather to be in love compared to be engrossed with hatred.
To love someone is easier than to hate someone.
Don’t you think hating requires more energy than loving?

When sometimes, you don’t need reasons for love.
Might as well you hate someone with no reasons too.
It made life full of  a mystery.

When I talked about ‘moving on’,
I feel really sad.
I have to forget what happened previously and make a new move to new challenges in life.
However, a doctor made me see things in a different view.

Moving on is not about forgetting past.
It is about cherishing the moment that we have had previously.
The one that made us today is the past.
We acknowledge the things that we have encountered before.
By living in the present, we have passed a chapter of the past.
Amazingly, the words had soothes my heart.

I will never forget about Nemo.
Because of Nemo, I can open up about my past.
I learned a new way of showing affection and love.
With Nemo, I learned love is a beautiful thing between friends.
Dory will never forget Nemo,
because Nemo somehow has a part of making Dory now.

And I believe, when Allah gave Nemo to me,
Allah has already chartered a beautiful life ahead of me.

And I believe there is no coincidence,
Everything happens for a reason.

InsyaAllah.

X,
Annaqia

0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...