Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Friday, November 17, 2017

The numbers

I love numbers. 
I love mathematics. 
I love teaching mathematics. 
Because 1 plus 1 will always be 2 in mathematics. 

Today is 171117. 
Because of the beautiful date,
I tried something to commemorate this date. 

So, I’ve tried to do vlogging!
Now I know, vlogging is not as easy as blogging. 
After several trials, 
Now I present to you the video. 



On the side notes,
Something happened in my life,
I feel like my heart is ‘shattered’,
And now, I try to pick up the ‘pieces’,
I just wanna be happy. 
I want people around me to be happy too. 
Please pray for each other’s happiness. 

Yours truly,
Annaqia
The amateur vlogger. 


0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...