Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

So Long

Today I am really sad.

I never asked to meet new people, to love new people.
With what happened, it made me afraid to know new people.
Not in my dream to meet new people and to experience this. 😭

I think I’ve tried super hard to make the relationship works.
But it doesn’t! 😭
Malunya jadi orang yang terhegeh-hegeh.
Pipi tersorong-sorong!
😭

May Allah ease this feelings.

Takpelah hati, kita da cuba, tapi tak menjadi jugak.
Kalau Allah tak izin, selamanya tak menjadi.

Takpelah Allah, aku redha.
Bagilah aku kekuatan untuk teruskan hidup.
Tiggalkan apa yang menyakitkan hati.
Simpan semua yang indah yang sudah berlalu.

Bagilah aku kekuatan.

It is 28th October 2017 the day that I’ve lost one friend forever.

RIP nemo and dory.

X,
Annaqia

0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...