Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Rinjani 2017 Part 1

Rinjani. 
The place that I thought would be in India. 
Apparently it is not! 😂

The plan was to hike Mount Rinjani which located in Lombok. 
It has been planned for about one year. One year of training I would say prior to the expedition. 

By the way, I'm just a follower during the trip. The thorough plan is by one of my colleagues. 

The trip was on 13th April to 18th April 2017. 
We arrived at Lombok in the afternoon.  I bought simcard at the airport, because I'm aiming to go live at the peak of the Mount Rinjani. 😂



Before heading to our accomodation, we dropped by at the restaurant which serves Indonesian food to have lunch. The food is so yummy! I have tried Teh Botol.

We slept at the place called Dicky Homestay. And, that is the first time I met my new friend. I still remember the room is so dim. We packed our things that need to bring up for the hike and to be left at the homestay. We share one porter. The cost, I couldn't remember well. 

So, that night, we went to sleep after we had our dinner.

Till next post. 🤗

- Annaqia


0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...