Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 m

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Dah masuk 10 hari untuk tahun baru masihi, baru ada mood nak menaip di sini. It's never too late to wish Happy New Year kan? hihi.

Happy New Year 2012 friends!
May this new year brings you new hope, new joy, everything new la.
May Allah bless us all.

***

Mari mengecheck wishlist tahun 2011, adakah semua mengena, atau ada yang tersasar dari landasan.

  • I hope that I can finish my studies by the end of September - Alhamdulillah, my last paper was on 8th Sept 2011
  • I hope the convocation will be on October - Alhamdulillah, my convocation was on 16th October 2011
  • I hope that I get hired as soon as I've graduated - Alhamdulillah, I'm recommended to work, but still waiting for the placement. Hopefully, this January or February can give me good news.
Alhamdulillah, thank you for everything (good and bad news here and there) Ya Rabb.

As for this year (2012), I want to add the wishlist,

  • I hope I can start working early of this year (specifically, on January, February or March)
  • I hope I can start saving
  • I want to learn some photography techniques (I want to take pictures beautifully)
  • I want to improvise my fashion-wise (Nak kurangkan keselebetan la kekononnya)
  • I want to go to Korea! (put the blame on Running Man show)
  • I want to try some art work (felt craft, sewing, quilling, baking, etc etc)
  • And the list goes on and on
  • Oh, 1 more thing that I need to improve, blogging. Maybe I should make 1 entry per week, so that the silent readers get something from this blog. (I'll try my best!)
Let's pray hard, may Allah ease the way to achieve the hope and the want. Please Ya Rabb.

p/s: Some other personal wishlist will be kept quietly in the diary.
p/s/s: I'm celebrating the new year with my family. Alhamdulillah.


4 buah fikiran:

tka anas said... [Reply to comment]

you have my full support! *wink*

anNaqia said... [Reply to comment]

thank you my dear! ^__^

emylase. said... [Reply to comment]

wow, congrates ye dh convo..
good luck fr the job ^^

anNaqia said... [Reply to comment]

thank you for the wish lady emilya.
thank you for dropping by too. :)

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...