Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Monday, November 27, 2017

The Abnormal

On last 3 weeks.
Exactly 20 days ago.
Something happened.
I was being rushed to hospital.
Which later doctor gave me 5 days of MC.

With the 5 days of MC,
Everyone at office was keep asking me,
On what happened.
But, left unsaid.

With the current condition,
I am no longer doing the things that I love.
(I even cannot jogging, running anymore. Me so sad!)
I try to avoid something that can trigger my abnormality.
I try to avoid meeting new people.
I try to do something new.
I try to do something out of my norm.
I started blogging after some time I left it.
I hope I can get through this.

Alhamdulillah,
People around me are very supportive,
Eventhough they didn’t know what is really happening.
And sometimes it made me feel guilty,
For not being stronger,
Because sometimes,
I just wanna lay on my bed,
Not doing anything,
Just sleeping,
And shut my world from others.
It really needs hard work.
Super hard work.

Being a human,
A normal human,
With abnormality,
I am fragile too.
☹️

I am struggling.
With myself.
May Allah make it easy for me.
And for you too.

Allah,
The Turner of the hearts.
You know my condition now.

My little confession,
Annaqia.



0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...