Aku rasa, aku cerita. Aku baca, aku cerita.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Welcoming 2017

Hi readers!

I'm back. Alhamdulillah.
Life is so much different now.

I was being transferred to the place that I've never thought of.
From an uptown girl, to a 'kampung' girl.
From a not-so-active person, to an adrenaline junkie.
From a lone ranger to a gang person.

I've hiked three mountains so far,

  • Bukit Kasut, Batu Niah
  • Gunung Santubong, Kuching
  • Gunung Kinabalu, Sabah

I have joined two marathon events so far, both are for 5km,

  • Color Run
  • Jewel Run

with one ultra marathon event for 12km,

  • Borneo Ultra Trail Marathon 2017 

And insyaAllah more to come.
Sounds fun right? :)

Other than that, I've joined singing competition, futsal tournament, zumba-ing, baking and now sewing! Teehee.

There's a lot more to list it here. I am very blessed with the current life.
Alhamdulillah.

I learn to survive and I'm still learning. It is a beautiful struggle.

Indeed, Allah itu Maha Pengasih, lagi Maha Penyayang.

p/s: Time's up. I've got report to submit tomorrow.

Till then.

Sincerely,

0 buah fikiran:

Post a Comment

wanna share something with me? just say it! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...